LONGEST CHANCE IS THE CUTTING-EDGE COMPANY AND STRATEGIC PARTNER OF IATA IN RFID BAGGAGE OPERATIONS SINCE 2013 YEAR AND GOLD PARTNER OF ACI WORLD.
- Longest Chance is a member of IATA Baggage Working and RFID Groups since 2013 and clearly understand the challenges, requirements, and desired outcomes.
Longest Chance, in collaboration with IATA, has developed the Hand-to-hand RFID Baggage Tracking System to meet the airline bag needs and 753 Resolution IATA.
IATA and Longest Chance have a 4-year collaboration in development RFID baggage tracking project.
Primary advantages for the airlines, airports, and partners interested in mishandling reduction, improving the baggage performance and customer experience are the following:
- collaboration with IATA and successful result of the RFID pilot project in four European airports at Aeroflot flights in 2015
- IATA recommendations and approval of Proof of Concept
- comprehensive experience in RFID applications
- compliance of the HHRBTS with all requirements of IATA Resolution 753
- deep knowledge of current problems in baggage operations
- understanding of up-to-date needs and further evolution of air industry
WIN – WIN BUSINESS MODEL
WE OFFER AIRLINES TO USE RFID BAGGAGE TRACKING AS A SERVICE
Airlines do not need to:
- invest in RFID infrastructure
- support RFID infrastructure
- use RFID bag tags
- pay a small fee per bag