New horizons for RFID and barcode integration in air industry
PROGRAMME AND EVENT INFORMATION
THURSDAY, 26TH NOVEMBER 2015
The event starts at 10.00 a.m.
- Sheremetyevo Airport Tour
Demonstration of BHS and “Hand to Hand” RFID tracking system
● Mr. Andrew Price Head of Airport Operations IATAInBag program; 753 resolution IATA; collaboration with the Longest Chance
● Representatives of Aeroflot airlines and Sheremetyevo Airportpinpointing current problems with the baggage in the context of the airline-airport
● Eldar Vagapov, Technical Director from Longest Chancewhat is “Hand to Hand” RFID baggage tracking system; results of the pilot project; the possibilities, advantages and benefits of implementing RFID tracking system in airport
● Alexandr Medvedev, member of the Board of Directors in Longest Chance“Hand to Hand” baggage system opens up new horizons for RFID and barcode integration in the air industry
- Q&A session and discussion
- Gala dinner
The conference will be held at Sheremetyevo Airport. We recommend you to book Radisson Blu Hotel at the airport.
(Mezhdunarodnoe shosse, 2 International Sheremetyevo Airport City of Khimki, Moscow, Russia)We recommend to plan your visit as follows: arrive in Moscow on November 25th, the return flight on November 27th.You may require a visa for entry Russia. An invitation letter can be provided from IATA Russian representative office.
In case you need a visa, please send us the following information at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(a copy of passport, the city of visa application, name of company, work position, company address, phone, fax.)* The list of presentations can be adjusted